Tuesday, January 1, 2013

arcana ganesh


Arcana Ganesh 10ml perfume oil


Honor the generous and happy spirit of Sri Ganesha and he will bless you greatly. A large, joyous snoutful of coconut cake is snugly wrapped in honey, vanilla, Indonesian clove, green coconut, and a warm blend of spices.


Straight out of the bottle, this is honey. Not just "oh, honey," but "WHOA HEY THERE HONEY." Wet on skin, it's honey and spices. The coconut is there, but it's very faint, more of a background note. Once it dries a bit, the spices settle down and the coconut comes out more. Honey always remains the strongest note on my skin, and ultimately it ends up smelling like coconut cream drizzled with lots of thick honey. I expected more coconut, but I'm not disappointed in what I got - Arcana's honey note is the nicest I've tried, managing to be rich and sweet but not heavy or cloying. The spices don't go crazy on my skin either, which is always a plus. It has great throw and lasts a very long time (10+ hours) for a perfume oil.

Misc. Notes: My boyfriend thought this smelled kind of apple-y in the bottle.


Would I buy it again? Definitely. I love this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment