Sunday, January 27, 2013

haus of gloi come hither


Haus of Gloi Come Hither perfume oil sample


Based off of traditional herbs and roots used in Hoodoo to draw and attract a lover, or entice the one you've already ensnared! Bourbon vanilla, tonka bean, a touch of rose oil, Queen Elizabeth root, three threads of saffron and a bit of honey to sweeten the whole deal.


Come Hither is part of Haus of Gloi's recurring Valentine's Day release, which went live today. Timely review!


This is my favorite scent from HoG's Vday collection, and one of my favorite scents from them period. I might go so far as to say it's Top 10 out of everything I own, actually. I LOVE THIS. Get on me, Come Hither. Just get on me. 


I only got a sample last year (which is what I'm reviewing) because I have mixed feelings on rose scents, but this year I am getting a full-sized everything, trust.


In the imp it smells sweet and rosy, but not powdery grandma rose. There's a richness from the honey. On skin it's just gorgeous. I get the sweet, fresh rose, the rich, sweet honey and vanilla, a bit of something that grounds it - I guess that's either the Queen Elizabeth root or the saffrom. I described this to someone the other day as "sexy honey vanilla roses," and upon re-sniffing I stand by that statement. It really is a very sexy scent, but not in the typical musky or resiny way. I can't stop smelling my wrist when I'm wearing this. It's wonderful.


Plus the oil is pink! How pretty is that? Ugh, I love it.


Would I buy it again? YES. I actually already did. When the Vday release went live I stalked the website and picked up a full-size perfume oil and a pumpkin butter, and I'm actually considering backups of both before the collection comes down, because I needs it, my preciousss.


No comments:

Post a Comment