Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ohwto pumpkin bread pudding


One Hand Washes The Other Pumpkin Bread Pudding solid perfume


Bruleed pumpkin puree, buttermilk, cream, bourbon, bread, vanilla, honey, & pumpkin spice.

Pumpkin Bread Pudding was part of One Hand Washes The Other's Halloween 2012 release.

In the tube I smell smells sweet pumpkin cream, vanilla, honey, and a hint of bourbon. On skin it gets a little spicier (my skin tends to do that though), though it's still creamier and less spicy than OHWTO's Pumpkin Bread scent. The spiciness settles a bit after a few minutes and the bourbon and honey get a bit stronger. It's not as aggressively sweet as you'd expect from the description.

This has good lasting power - I could still smell it at the end of a full work day.

Would I buy it again? Yes. It's similar to Pumpkin Bread, and given how much of that I have (two solids and a perfume oil, somehow - I only bought the one solid, I swear) I probably definitely don't NEED this, but the fact that it's a pumpkin spice-type scent that doesn't go cinnamon crazy on me is reason enough to justify the purchase.

Available from: OHWTO, but I don't think it's actually available anymore. Maybe next Halloween!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment