Monday, January 21, 2013

solstice scents thornwood thicket


Solstice Scents Thornwood Thicket perfume oil sample


Sugared Blackberries, Black Agarwood, Aloeswood, Sweet and Smokey Guaiacwood & Amber.

In the imp Thornwood Thicket is mostly sweet grapes, maybe a tiny whiff of incense. On skin the woods and incense are much more prominent. It's still a bit sweet and there are definitely berries present, but it's not nearly as grape soda-y. (I actually like that grape soda smell so that's not a slam.) I like it more than I thought I would, but not sure if it's full bottle material. I'll definitely keep using my sample though.


Misc. Notes: In the imp Mike thought it smelled "grapey," and then on the skin it turned into "something medicinal." He wasn't a fan.


Would I buy it again? The sample, absolutely, although I actually got it free with an order so technically I didn't buy it at all. But I would choose it again for sure, and while I probably won't get a full bottle (since Mike doesn't really like it and I don't love it), I'll use up my sample.


Available from: Solstice Scents

No comments:

Post a Comment