Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ohwto holiday cheer


One Hand Washes The Other Holiday Cheer solid perfume


Amaretto, Glazed spiced Walnuts, & Vanillaed Egg Nog.

Holiday Cheer was part of One Hand Washes The Other's 2012 winter release.

In the tube Holiday Cheer smells sweet and a little spicy. I definitely get the amaretto. On skin it's amaretto and spicy eggnog. I do get a bit of the nuttiness as well. It reminds me a bit of OHWTO's Pasticerria, which is an almond pastry scent (and which I adore)... I guess it's the nuts combined with the amaretto. But Holiday Cheer is spicier. After a while I get more creamy vanilla and a little less spice, and the amaretto mellows out a bit. It's really yummy the whole way through.

The lasting power is good on this one, too. Bonus.

Would I buy it again? Yes. It's delicious, and a great winter/cold weather scent.

Available from: OHWTO (right now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment