Sunday, February 24, 2013

alkemia pumpkin strumpet



A decadent blend of rich pumpkin, caramelized sugar, Madagascar vanilla, precisely balanced with a swirl of cinnamon, ginger, & clove and a tiny drop of amber musk.

Pumpkin Strumpet is the cutest name.


In the imp it smells sweet and spicy, like pumpkin, caramel, ginger, and clove. On skin it's actually a bit less spicy, and I smell the pumpkin, vanilla, and a bit of ginger most prominently. It's quite mild, and definitely not overly sweet.


I don't have all that much to say about this one - it's a perfectly nice pumpkin scent, but it doesn't knock my socks off in any way.


Would I buy it again? No. There are so many sweet pumpkin scents out there that if I'm going to buy one, I want one that wows me.


Available from: Alkemia Perfumes

No comments:

Post a Comment