Saturday, February 9, 2013

first sniff impressions: ohwto



Last week I noticed that One Hand Washes The Other's TAT had gone down dramatically - from 18-20 days to 5-7 days. I was also poking around in the clearance section and found some goodies I wanted - Summer and Halloween scents that I regretted not getting but thought were long gone. Sold! Of course I placed an order. I placed it on January 29th and it arrived yesterday on February 8th, which is awesome and will definitely encourage me to place more small, "just a few things" orders in the future. In fact I'm eyeing up the new Valentine's Day scent right now...

BUT ANYWAY. On to the impressions!

Harvest Moon: Tart and fresh and fruity. I have a solid in this scent so I already know it's lychee and berries and yum.


Gracie: Sweet and rich, but not completely foodie. I wasn't too interested in this one, but then I received a sample of it when I placed my Halloween order and immediately regretted not getting it, so I'm glad I got the chance to snag it on clearance. I loved the sample so much I picked up both the oil and the solid, because I am a crazy person.

Queen Bea: Juicy apricots and honey. I missed the Summer release completely, and this is the one that I wanted most from it. Score! (Full review)

Be True 2013: Chocolatey floral. A little fruit. I have the 2012 version to do a comparison later. I think this one is stronger.

Cascadia: This smells kind of clean, like those fresh linen/laundry scents? Also a little floral. (Full review)

No comments:

Post a Comment