Saturday, February 16, 2013

ohwto queen bea



Juicy Apricots drizzled with fresh-from-the-comb Honey, Plum wine, Peonies, Freesia, a whiff of Violet, warm Cardamom, and White Patchouli.

Queen Bea was part of One Hand Washes The Other's 2012 summer collection. It was the only one I reeeeally wanted to try and I thought I missed out on it forever (or at least for the year), so when it showed up in the clearance section of the OHWTO website recently I snapped it up immediately.


In the bottle I smell honey and apricots. On skin it's mostly the same, perhaps a bit less sweet. I smell a bit of the plum wine but none of the flowers, the cardamom, or the patchouli make much of an appearance. (I'm super happy about that last one.) Overall it's very warm and rich and fruity - I can see how it would be perfect for summer.


My only complaint about this - and it is not a complaint about this oil in particular, but every oil I have with the little euro dropper/reducer insert thing - is that I cannot get any damn oil out of the bottle. I always end up prying them out and throwing them away because they're completely useless. But maybe I just keep getting faulty ones or I'm really dumb and don't understand how to work them? Who knows, but GRRR.


Would I buy it again? Yes. I really like this one and I'm glad I got a chance to pick it up after all.


Available from: OHWTO (Not currently up for sale, unfortunately.)

No comments:

Post a Comment