Tuesday, February 5, 2013

haus of gloi spring tonic #1


Haus of Gloi Spring Tonic #1 perfume oil sample


California lemon, Mexican lime, parsley and dandelion greens.


Spring Tonic #1 is part of Haus of Gloi's recurring Valentine's Day release. It may overlap with the Spring release as well, but I can't say for sure. I picked up a perfume oil sample in this scent.


In the imp Spring Tonic #1 is WHOA lemon lime, very zingy. On skin the lime comes to the top more than the lemon, and after a minute or two I smell the parsley and greens. Fresh is really the best way to describe this. It's what I imagine running your hand through the leaves of a lime tree after the rain would feel/smell like.


When I first sniffed this I thought it was nice but not something I'd need more of. Now I'm not so sure. It would be a great scent for a hot day. Unfortunately the lasting power is not good (less than two hours), so I'll probably get this in the whipped soap or pumpkin butter rather than the perfume if I decide to pick up more.


Misc. Notes: I put this under Mike's nose and his response was "Oooh. Now that, I like." I knew he would; he likes anything that smells like a salad.


Would I buy it again? Definitely. And I'll be picking up samples of the rest of the Spring Tonics now as well.


Available from: Haus of Gloi - the Vday collection is up for sale as of this posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment