Sunday, March 10, 2013

delightful rot persinette


Before Rapunzel, there was Persinette. A beautiful, alluring woman, blessed by the fairy, this scent reflects an entirely girly and sexy combination of pink grapefruit and sweet ginger, with sassy hints of pink peppercorn and a light musk.

In the imp and on skin, Persinette smells sweet and pink. Grapefruit is the most prominent note, but the ginger is in there, lending a bit of spice to the grapefruit's zing. It's a bit less sweet on skin than it smells straight from the imp, but the overall impression really is pink. This would be a nice scent to put on in the morning when you're feeling sleepy and blah, or a good spring/summer scent in general. It's fresh and pretty. I have something similar to this - Flourish's Grapefruit Ginger - but I like Persinette better.


Would I buy it again? Mm, I'm not sure. I have nothing bad to say about it, but it's not something I feel like I desperately need more of, you know? If I ever use up my imp I might consider springing for a larger bottle, but the chances of that happening are slim.


Available from: Delightful Rot

No comments:

Post a Comment