Saturday, March 16, 2013

ohwto dandelion wine


Sweet green grass, Dandelions, Tobacco, a hint of Smoke, Atlas Cedarwood, Heliotrope, and a wee touch of Patchouli to ground it.

Dandelion Wine is one of One Hand Washes The Other's new Spring/Summer 2013 scents. Which are available NOW UGH WHY I CAN'T BUY MORE STUFF STOP IT. I received this one as a sample when I picked up Apple of My Eye after Valentine's Day.

Dandelion Wine smells exactly like lying on fresh, vibrant green grass on a warm spring day. Sweet grass and dandelions, with a hint of damp soil. It's really lovely and perfect for the warmer weather that I cannot WAIT for.

Would I buy it again? Yes. I'll probably be picking up a full-size tube of this when I place my Spring/Summer order with OHWTO.

Available From: OHWTO

No comments:

Post a Comment