Monday, March 11, 2013

ohwto corinne


Pink lady apples, creamy white chocolate, fresh flowers, a whiff of musky worn leather and a hint of dried hay. She's a tomboyish scent, for sure, but most definitely still a lady.

You know I love me an apple scent, and hay too, so I was happy to get a sample of this with an OHWTO order way back when. Sadly neither of those notes is very prominent on me. It's not apple-y at all, which is surprising since apples are the first note listed. It smells slightly fruity but mostly flowery and then I get a little sharpness from the leather. The white chocolate is creamy and mellow but it's a very minor note.

Ultimately this one smells mostly like flowers and leather. It's not bad, but it's not something I would wear, either - and as ever, I want more apple. Come on, apple. Don't be like that.

Would I buy it again? Nope. Leathery florals are not for me.

Available from: OHWTO (I think this was discontinued, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment