Sunday, March 3, 2013

haus of gloi coconut bon bon



White chocolate and coconut flake.

Coconut Bon Bon was released as part of Haus of Gloi's 2012 Halloween Candy Bowl collection. I don't recall there being samples available of these, which is a bummer because I ended up just ordering a full bottle of this, and spoilers: I don't really like it very much.


In the bottle and on skin, Coconut Bon Bon smells like artificial coconut. It's cloyingly sweet. It smells like store-bought coconut macaroons or strong coconut extract. The white chocolate is there, but to me it smells terribly fake and a bit waxy. I love me some Haus of Gloi and I generally trust them to make lovely-smelling things, but in this case I am really not a fan.


Would I buy it again? No, obviously. In fact I'm reviewing this now because I'm about to send it off in a swap - hopefully the receiver will like it more than I do.


Available from: Haus of Gloi (but not currently)

No comments:

Post a Comment