Saturday, March 2, 2013

ohwto o holy night



A gorgeous blend reminiscent of a Christmas Eve church service - Roses, Beeswax candles, Moroccan Cedarwood, Lavender, Labdanum, Vetiver, and Honey.

O Holy Night was part of One Hand Washes the Other's 2012 Winter release.

O Holy night smells, appropriately, like church. I smell incense, but really lovely, deep incense, and roses and beeswax. It's not a scent I'd pick out (hence why I only have a sample), but it's quite pretty in a Christmas Eve Mass sort of way. I am not a church-going person, but it's the smell that matches up with the image of a grand old church in my mind - all dark wood and candles and stained-glass windows under an impossibly high, domed ceiling with glinting gold accents.

Would I buy it again? No. I like the idea of it quite a lot but it's not a scent I would wear with any regularity.

Available from: OHWTO (still up for purchase as of this posting)

No comments:

Post a Comment