Monday, March 18, 2013

ohwto beach bum


Salt air, tuberose blooms, coconut, sweetgrass, tanning lotion, sand, sea, and sun.

The lighting was so weird when I took pictures of this sample (and Dandelion Wine). Ugh. ANYWAY. Beach Bum is part of One Hand Washes The Other's Spring/Summer 2013 release. I received it as a sample with my Valentine's order.

In the pod, Beach Bum smells coconutty and slightly floral. On skin I smell fruity coconut and something a little citrusy, I think it's the sweetgrass. The tuberose is there, and while it's slightly more prominent than my floral-hating self would prefer, it's not an overpowering element and it fits well with the tropical vibe going on here. The scent as a whole is slightly sweet and sunny, perfect for summer.

Would I buy it again? Maybe. I do like it, but I'm not in the market for summer scents just yet. (It's still about 30 degrees here. I weep.) Plus it is a bit more floral than I'd like. So I'll see how I feel when I place my Spring/Summer order. I'm not 100% for sure getting it, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in my cart.

Available from: OHWTO

No comments:

Post a Comment